FEES AND PAYMENTS POLICY
Fynd is managed and operated by Shopsense Retail Technologies Limited (“Fynd”, “we”, “us” or “our”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at 1st Floor, Wework Vijay Diamond, Opp. SBI Branch, Cross Road B, Ajit Nagar, Kondivita, Andheri East, Mumbai 400093 and is a subsidiary of Reliance Retail Ventures Limited.
For the purpose of these Terms, www.fynd.com means the website (“Website”) which include its corresponding mobile application named “Fynd” ("App") (collectively “Platform”), which is an omnichannel Ecommerce Marketplace, where various brands including lifestyle, fashion, grocery and electronics solutions, cosmetics, apparels etc. are listed ("Products") for the users of the Platform ("User(s)").
WHAT IS THIS FEES AND PAYMENTS POLICY?
FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Fynd does not levy any fee for browsing the Platform. Fynd may in future, consider levying fees on the User for using the Platform as a whole, or for use of certain features of the Platform. In such an event, you agree to pay any such fees, as applicable. Fynd does not covenant or guarantee providing you with a notice prior to enforcing such a levy of fees. Your continued usage of the Platform after such change in the fees will be considered to be your acceptance of such changes.
- In order to ensure User convenience, Fynd offers multiple payment options to User. Fynd without prior notice to User, reserves the right to add or delete payment options from the ones listed below:
- payment through net banking facilities;
- payment through select credit cards;
- payment through select debit cards;
- payments through prepaid payment instruments and electronic wallets;
- Any other payment option as may be provided by Fynd from time to time. The payment options referred to above shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Payment Options”. While reasonable endeavours are made to offer the Payment Options through varied banking channels, presently, Fynd accepts payments only from major select banking avenues. Fynd accepts payments made through international debit/credit cards.
- It is expressly clarified that accepting a User’s payment through the Payment Options is solely at Fynd’s discretion. Fynd reserves the right to reject payment from a User through the Payment Options for any reason whatsoever. In order to further validate a User’s transaction, Fynd may request the User to submit a copy of the User’s photo identity proof (such as the User’s PAN card), failing which, Fynd reserves the right to reject a User’s payment made through the Payment Options.
- While using the Payment Options, User agrees to provide correct, complete and accurate financial information such as credit/debit card details or prepaid payment instrument account details which may be stored by Fynd’s third party payment gateway provider. User(s) shall not use a credit/debit card or prepaid instrument which is not lawfully owned by him/her or which the User has not been lawfully authorised to use. The User shall solely be responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her financial information. Fynd disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorised use of the User’s financial information and/or identity, including, details relating the Payment Options.
- Fynd shall not be held responsible and shall not assume any liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered by a User owing to:
- lack of authorisation for any transaction, including such transactions carried out on gift cards and vouchers issued to User(s) as a part of Fynd’s promotions.
- exceeding of the credit/debit limit mutually agreed between the User and the issuing bank.
- any payment issue arising out of technical glitches occurring during a transaction.
- declination of transaction for reasons beyond Fynd’s control.
- Fynd reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions a User may undertake over the Platform. Should the User exceed such transaction limits imposed by Fynd, Fynd reserves the right to refuse to process such transactions. Fynd may refuse to process transactions emanating from User(s) who have suspicious or questionable transaction history on the Platform. Should Fynd be dissatisfied with the credibility of a User or the genuineness of a transaction carried out on the Platform, Fynd shall have the right to reject such transactions. Fynd may also choose to delay the dispatch of Products purchased by such User or cancel the entire purchase at its sole discretion. The User agrees that Fynd shall not be liable for any damage, interests or claims resulting from Fynd’s decision to not process a transaction or delay in the processing of a transaction on account of a User’s suspicious activity on the Platform.
- All the Products listed on the Platform are including all applicable taxes. You will be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of Products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes including but not limited to GST, duties and cesses etc. Despite Fynd’s best efforts, there may be instances of mispricing of Products on the Platform during or after the process of purchase of Products has been carried out by the User. While thorough processes of verification are carried out prior to the publication of Product prices on the Platform, errors and discrepancies arising out of technical glitches and time lags is unavoidable. For avoidance of doubt, Fynd’s curative actions that will arise in the event of a price difference arising on the actual maximum retail price of a Products against the price published on the Platform is set out below:
- If the maximum retail price of the Products delivered to the User is lower than the price published on the Platform, the Usermay reach out to Fynd’s customer care portal at email@example.com or by using the ‘Chat with Us’ option within 48 (forty eight) hours from the time when he/she received the Products, intimate us each case resulting in an acknowledgment. Upon receipt of written notice from the User, Fynd shall initiate an investigation with the seller of the Product and upon seller of the Product being satisfied of the User’s claim, the User shall have an option to return the Product and thereafter Fynd shall initiate refund the price charged for the Product to the User, within 30 (thirty) days from the date of Product being picked from the User..
- If the maximum retail price of the Products listed on the Platform is higher than what has been published on the Platform the User shall, may reach out to Fynd’s customer care portal at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the ‘Chat with Us’ option within 48 (forty eight) hours from the time when he/she received the Products, intimate us each case resulting in an acknowledgment. Upon receipt of written notice from the User, Fynd shall initiate an investigation with the seller of the Product and upon the seller of the Product being satisfied of the User’s claim, the User shall have an option to return the Product and thereafter Fynd shall initiate Refund the price charged for the Product to the User, within 30 days from the date of Product being picked from the User.
- In order to process such refunds, the User will be required to send an email within 48 (forty eight) hours from the time when he/she received the Products, intimate us each case resulting in an acknowledgment to us at our customer care portal at email@example.com or by using the ‘Chat with Us’ option, subject to acceptance of User’s claim by the seller of the Product.
- To enable User to make payments for purchasing Products on the Platform, in addition to this FPP Policy, the terms and conditions of the User’s bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may be applicable. The User’s bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent the User from making electronic payments for buying the Products on the Platform and Fynd does not control the same and hence, shall not be at any point in time be held liable.
- Fynd may, from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks, to open nodal bank accounts under applicable Indian laws. This will be done to facilitate the payments between User(s) and other third parties, apart from Fynd. These third parties may include other service providers including payment aggregators, prepaid instrument providers, courier and logistic service providers etc. Upon successful delivery of the products purchased by you through the Platform, Fynd shall initiate payments to third party service providers.
- If it is brought to the User’s notice that a charge has been created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Products on the Platform and the User is not aware of such purchase on the Platform, the User is first, required to verify if his/her family members, friends or business colleagues were authorised to carry out the purchase of Products on the Platform. If, despite this, the User continues to be unable to identify the charge created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Products on the Platform, the User may report such unauthorised purchase to us through our customer care portal at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the ‘Chat with Us’ option within 48 (forty eight) hours from the date on which the unauthorised purchase was carried out on the Platform in order to enable Fynd initiate investigations.
Please note that information on available payment methods, the security of those payment methods, any fees or charges payable by the Users, the procedure to cancel regular payments, charge-back options, if any and the contact information of the relevant payment service provider(s) shall be available on the respective website of the payment service provider(s).
Customer Support Team:
Any queries or concerns relating to the Fees and Payment may be directed by you to our customer support team who can be contacted at:
If the User has any concerns, feedback, review or any request, the User is free to contact the Company at Customer care email id: email@example.com or for quick assistance, the User may use the ‘Chat with Us’ option available on the Platform.