1. This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Fynd ("Merchant") and Amazon Pay (India)Private Limited ("Amazon"). "This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) PrivateLimited ("Amazon") on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Fynd("Merchant").
"2. The Offer is valid from 5th September 2018 to 30th September 2018 both days inclusive ("OfferPeriod"), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning anyreason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
3. Under this Offer, cashback of 10% cashback up to Rs.100, Once per user on Fynd will be providedto each customer who:(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Fynd or its corresponding mobileapplication / mobile apps (collectively "Website"); and(b) pays for such transaction using the "Amazon Pay" option available on the Website(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a "QualifyingTransaction").
4. Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance.Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon GiftCards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms andConditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
5. These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Gift Card Terms andConditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these OfferTerms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
6. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its solediscretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing thebenefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
7. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on theWebsite.
8. This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt,Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for anysubsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
9. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partiallyand in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In case the QualifyingTransaction is cancelled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree thatthe appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted fromyour refund receivable amount.
10. Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigningany reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or toreplace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
11. This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
12. The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making theQualifying Transaction within 3 business days of such Transaction.Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cardscannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold,transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
13.By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not beliable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly,in connection with this Offer.
14. This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with thisOffer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
15. Availing this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have acceptedthese Offer Terms. By availing this Offer, each customer hereby releases from liability and holdsharmless Amazon and its affiliates in relation to any matters connected to this Offer including butnot limited to issue(s) associated with making the Qualifying Transaction or the inability to make atransaction for any reason whatsoever.